MB 7.02 STEPPER
The simulator is designed for leg muscle development.
1. Longitudinal swings of the legs.
Dimensions , mm: 1260x600x1280.
Weight: 64 kg.
- Supporting construction is made of 120x60 mm profile with wall thickness of 3 mm.
- Painting of the frame is made in 2 layers, which provides resistance to shocks and precipitation:
1) Zinc primer.
2) Powder coat.
- Standard color: blue with black. Possible variants of execution with use of green colour.
- Handle diameter 30 mm.
- Handle inclination angle - 125.
- The ends of the rectangular profile are welded to prevent injuries to athletes.
- Bearings are mounted on the rotation units.
- The set includes 8 anchor bolts M16x125 for mounting the simulator on the concrete platform.
- For safety reasons, rubber pads are installed at the base of the machine's feet, which cover the protruding elements of the anchor bolts.