MB 7.04 Ryder
The simulator is designed for back muscle development.
1. pulling to the stomach.
Dimensions, mm: 1230x750x1280 mm.
Weight: 44 kg.
- Supporting construction is made of 120x60 mm profile with wall thickness of 3 mm.
- The weight of the sportsman's own weight is used as a load.
- The frame is painted in 2 layers, which provides resistance to shocks and precipitation.
1) Zinc primer.
2) Powder coat.
- Standard color: blue with black. Possible variants of execution with use of green colour.
- Handle diameter 42 mm.
- The ends of the rectangular profile are welded to prevent injuries to athletes.
- Bearings are mounted on the rotation units.
- The set includes 4 anchor bolts M16x125 for mounting the simulator on the concrete platform.
- For safety reasons, a rubber lining is installed at the foot of the equipment, which covers the protruding elements of the anchor bolts.