MB 7.16 squat
The trainer is designed for training leg and large buttock muscles, depending on the method of exercise.
2. Lifting on socks.
Dimensions , mm: 1800х1160х1100.
Total weight: 227 kg.
Disks: 6 pieces on 20 kg (120 kg).
- The bearing design is made of a profile 120х60 mm a wall thickness of 3 mm.
- Painting of the frame is made in 2 layers, which provides resistance to shocks and precipitation.
1) Zinc primer.
2) Powder coat.
- The load changes by moving the discs along the guide.
- The disc is steel, all-metal, rubberized.
- Standard discs with a 50 mm bore and rubberized bushing for silent use.
- Standard color: blue with black. Versions are available in green.
- The ends of the rectangular profile are welded to prevent injuries to athletes.
- The set includes 12 anchor bolts M16x125, for mounting the simulator on the concrete platform.
- For safety reasons, rubber pads are installed at the base of the machine's feet, which cover the protruding elements of the anchor bolts.
The design of the simulators is protected by a patent (Patent for invention No. 2515434).