MB 7.21 Triceps pulling with variable load
The simulator is designed for the development of the three-headed shoulder muscle.
1. Extension of arms to triceps.
Dimensions (DhShV), mm: 1230 х540х1690.
Frame weight: 48 kg.
Total weight: 98 kg.
Disks: 5 pieces on 10 kg (50 kg).
- Supporting construction is made of 120x60 mm profile with wall thickness of 3 mm.
- The frame is painted in 2 layers, which provides resistance to shocks and precipitation.
1) Zinc primer.
2) Powder coat.
- The load changes by moving the discs along the guide.
- The disc is steel, all-metal, rubberized.
- Standard" discs with a diameter of 50 mm.
- Standard color: blue with black. Versions are available in green.
- Handle diameter 42 mm.
- The ends of the rectangular profile are welded to prevent injuries to athletes.
- The set includes 4 anchor bolts M16x125, for mounting the simulator on the concrete platform.
- For safety reasons, rubber pads are installed at the base of the machine's feet, which cover the protruding elements of the anchor bolts.
The design of the simulators is protected by a patent (Invention patent No. 2515434).