MB 7.28 Biceps.
The simulator is designed for the development of the biceps of the shoulder.
1. Hand flexion on biceps standing up.
Dimensions: , mm: 1750 х1600х1480.
Total weight: 171 kg.
Disks: 10 pieces on 5 kg (50 kg).
- The bearing design is made of a profile 120х60 mm thickness of a wall of 3 mm.
- Painting of the frame is made in 2 layers, which provides resistance to shocks and precipitation.
1) Zinc primer.
2) Powder coat.
- Standard color: blue with black. Possible variants of execution with use of green colour.
- The handle is 31.5 mm in diameter.
- The handle is made in the form of a W-grip.
- The load is changed by moving the discs along the guides.
- The disc is steel, all-metal, rubberized.
- Athletic discs with a 50 mm bore and rubberized bushing for silent use.
- The ends of the rectangular profile are welded to prevent injuries to athletes.
- The set of the simulator includes 8 anchor bolts M16x125, for mounting the simulator on the concrete platform.
- For safety reasons, rubber pads are installed at the base of the machine's feet, which cover the protruding elements of the anchor bolts.
The design of the simulators is protected by a patent (Invention patent No. 2515434).